Old 09-28-2011, 03:43 AM
Scott Ferguson

Default OT: iceweasel based on firefox 6.0 for squeeze

On 28/09/11 13:14, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

>> just like lots of people believe in
>> little green people in flying saucers
>
> Idiots, everybody knows that the aliens are grey and that they fly in
> cigar formed spaceships.

:-D

They make the spaceships in cigars? I knew those tobacco companies were
evil, but...

> Which reminds me to two songs.
>
> Jimi Hendrix - UFO (AUTHENTIC STUDIO RECORDINGS VOL 3)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX83F9IuoBU
>
> MC 900 Ft Jesus - TRUTH IS OUT OF STYLE (1989)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtlpG0hb38

I always like the bit about Shirley "Out of her tree" MacLaine :-)

> Cheers!
>
> Ralf

On a slightly more serious note - HTML is not a standard, yet. I'll
happily start coding for it when it is - until then.... :-)

Canvas (as used by Angry Birds) has been around since 2004 (it's a Mac
thing).

And Angry Birds for the browser was developed "exclusively" for Google's
Chrome browser. Some features are currently supported in other browsers
- but extended levels etc are not (and probably never will be).

Cheers

Ref:-
http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/

Old 09-28-2011, 03:48 AM
Scott Ferguson

On 28/09/11 13:14, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
<snipped>
> MC 900 Ft Jesus - TRUTH IS OUT OF STYLE (1989)
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtlpG0hb38
>
> Cheers!
>
> Ralf

5!
I meant 5....

On a slightly more serious note - HTML *5* is not a standard, yet. I'll