Old 09-27-2011, 08:43 AM
Ken Moulton

Default FAO All Team Organisers

Hello again,

Just a quick reminder about using our free SMS/email platform to
organise your football team for the 2011/2012 season. Teamer.net
is a sponsor funded
system that
will eliminate the costs and
difficulties of organising your clubs teams. There are no contracts or
subscriptions and it's entirely free to use.

Have a look at our short demo.
You will also see 12 'how to' videos on the site that should answer any
questions you have. If not, please feel free to contact me directly.

Remember, with Teamer.net you can;

-*** notify members of training/games with unlimited free
txts/emails

-*** view member responses on the teampage

-*** cancel events with one click from the web or mobile

-*** track attendance

-*** appoint co-organisers

-*** access a secure team/group space on the web

-*** and create member profiles, photo galleries and team blogs.

If you have already signed up since my previous mail just let me know
and I'll remove you from any other mailings. Create an account now and join 150,000+
English footballers in hassle-free team management all season.

Best regards,

Ken
--

Ken
Moulton

Teamer | Member support

office:** +353 (1)2785958

mobile: +353 876508385

Think Sport, Think Teamer

First
Floor, 63 Deer Park Road, Dublin, Ireland.

Old 08-24-2012, 09:44 AM
Niall

Dear Team Organiser,

As the start of a new exciting football season is upon us, I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to Teamer.net, a free sports team management system that can also be used to manage, AGMs, club socials and any other team activity that you may be involved in.

Teamer's free SMS platform allows you to manage your team and will save you both time and money, our 1.4 million users worldwide can assure you of that!

With Teamer you can:

Notify members of training/games with free texts/emailView member responses on the team pageCancel events with one click from the web or mobileTrack attendance

For more information about Teamer and how we keep this service free just send me a quick email in reply. I can also remove you from further mailings if you so wish.

I know a lot of you may already be familiar with Teamer, so if you could please take the time to share this email with your colleagues and help us promote this service. If this is your first time hearing about teamer, take a quick look at our 2 minute demo here for more information.

Best regards,

Niall

Niall McEvoy