Old 09-26-2011, 05:04 PM
Lisi

Default Apology to Andrew.

On Monday 26 September 2011 17:28:22 you wrote:
> Thanks, Francis - but David had und

Sorry Andrew. I had just been emailing a David on the Trinity list. I know
perfectly well that you are Andrew, and thought as I clicked on the send
button - oh dear, I have a horrible idea that I typed David instead of
Andrew.

My son is called Andrew. I have no excuse.

I think that perhaps I should go back to bed and start today anew. :-(

Lisi

PS I had even clicked reply and sent this to myself. I definitely think that
I should restart today. :-(