Old 09-24-2011, 12:12 PM
Johan Scheepers

Default debian testing - questions

Good day,

Please, Where should I ask questions about debian testing (wheezy).

Thanks
Johan S

Archive: 4E7DC924.5050005@telkomsa.net">http://lists.debian.org/4E7DC924.5050005@telkomsa.net

Old 09-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Stephen Allen

On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 02:12:20PM +0200, Johan Scheepers wrote:
> Good day,
>
> Please, Where should I ask questions about debian testing (wheezy).
>
> Thanks
> Johan S

---end quoted text---

If they're end user questions and not developer related, here is as good a place
as any.