Old 09-23-2011, 04:23 PM
lina

Default a quick Q: iceweasle add on

Hi,

My iceweasle version is 5.

while for this add-on, it has not updated to 5 yet.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1-click-youtube-video-download/

any suggestion?

I used to have a good faith about this plugins,

but for half a year I did not meet any song wanted me to download from Youtube. so barely forget it.
and today I met a damn good video, so wanted to download it.

Thanks for any suggestions,

--
Best Regards,

lina