-   -   Lets try that again (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/573326-lets-try-again.html)

RiverWind 09-08-2011 04:50 PM

Lets try that again

Hey There,

Please pardon the cross-post, but I just felt the need to thank
everyone who has responded to my question concerning Null Modem
cables and connecting DOS and Linux boxes. These lists are of
inestimable value for novice and inveterate Linux users alike. All
of your input is most sincerely appreciated.

cheerio,
Riv

Feel free to visit my website and my blog and learn more about me
and what I stand for.
My Website @ http://riverwind.shellworld.net
My Blog http://windraven13.livejournal.com/