Old 09-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Ken Moulton

Default FAO All Football Coaches & Organisers

Morning All,

Now that the football season is starting to get back underway I wanted
touch bases with you to re-introduce my company Teamer.net. Teamer.net
is a free
system that
will eliminate the costs and
difficulties of organising your soccer club members.
Teamer.net is 100% free, including free SMS messaging.

See how easy it is to use, have a look at this short demo - UK soccer demo

With Teamer.net you can;

-*** notify members of training/games with unlimited free txts/emails

-*** view member responses on the teampage

-*** cancel events with one click from the web or mobile

-*** track attendance

-*** appoint co-organisers

-*** access a secure team/group space on the web

-*** and create member profiles, photo galleries and team blogs.

Set up your soccer group now, it will only take a few minutes.
Teamer.net
is currently helping over 70,000 teams organise their
training schedules and fixtures all across the UK, Ireland,
Australia and NZ. For more information please do not hesitate to
contact me. Alternatively, reply 'stop' to be removed from
further mailings.

Kind regards,

Ken
--

Ken
Moulton

Teamer | User Acquisition & Member support

office:** +353 (1)2785958

mobile: +353 876508385

Think Sport, Think Teamer

First
Floor, 63 Deer Park Road, Dublin, Ireland.