Old 09-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Joao Ferreira Gmail

Default evolution crashes and hangs

Hello all,

I am using wheezy.

Yesterday I upgraded all packages and since then I have evolution
(3.0.2) crashing and hanging every 30 minutes.

In the Evolution mailing list they tell me the only way is to upgrade to
3.0.3 which is now on sid.

How do I achieve this ? I do not wish to upgrade to sid... only to
upgrade evolution.

I use e-mail a lot, so this is quite a problem for me

thank you
Joćo