Old 09-07-2011, 03:31 PM
"Charlie Thomas"

Default How manic is your print room operation?

Title: Print Room

This email contains graphics — please enable images in your email client to display completely.

Visit printmis.com
Constantly evolve
Download & trial now
Contact

When nothing makes sense

Commercial print suppliers turn to us for our proven capabilities across the printing industry's business functions. From supply of customer facing applications, that simplify and efficiently help govern the print buying process in a convenient manner to easy to use management systems that help develop your business into a high-performance print operation. We are a leading technology supplier and take our responsibility of ensuring that our customers stay consistently ahead of their competition seriously.

Why best press estimating works 10 times out of 10

The first contact between you and a customer can be the moment you win, or lose their business. If estimates aren't calculated correctly and tracked properly, great leads can turn into wasted opportunities. Using the right system that calculates everything for you can change everything by maximizing opportunities, increasing profit & reducing cost. How? The algorithms E Pro is built upon consider not only the best press size but factor in your production schedule too.

Find out more...

How time lost in admin affects your bottom line

Job cards, contacting vendors, creating production schedules, manufacturing & delivery are only a few of the tasks or procedures involved in the production process. A simple mistake can turn a money making job not only into a loss bearing liability but a tsunami through an already stretched production schedule. Draw upon the resources of one system & see how it helps keep your true cost low and profits high.

Download a demo system now...

Open the flood gates to online print buying

If you think having customers order online is just a sideline business, think again. The internet has changed the print buyer’s perspective & is driving more & more print suppliers to turn their attention to this shift in demand.

What customers want

From corporate stores, retail sites & online design to stock fulfillment, E Flo provides a perfect solution for however you wish to interact with your clients. The web has driven a new era of expectation and if you’ve ever wondered why certain print buyers keep with the one supplier, be rest assured it is not only driven by price. Reduction in administrative costs and convenience are also crucial to today’s print buyer.

Try now...

Your next move counts. Visit printmis.com & take a demo now

Website: www.printmis.com
Website Login: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Password: easy123

North America & Canada: (203) 702 0638
UK: 0800 311 2048
Europe: +44 203 371 0125

2327 Colonial Ridge, Friendswood, Texas 77546, USA
©2011 Print M.I.S - All rights reserved.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click here to unsubscribe