Old 09-07-2011, 03:07 PM
lina

Default how to prolong the lock screen time

Hi,

I want to lock screen
and keep it as lock screen
not drop into suspend stage.

How can I adjust the "lock screen" time or make it "lock screen" forever.

Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Best Regards,

lina

Old 09-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:07:20 +0800, lina wrote:

> I want to lock screen
> and keep it as lock screen
> not drop into suspend stage.
>
> How can I adjust the "lock screen" time or make it "lock screen"
> forever.

You can always manually lock the screen and it will remain so until you
unlock it, no need to force a suspension nor wait for user inactivity...

In GNOME, start → lock screen

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 09-07-2011, 03:16 PM
lina

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:07:20 +0800, lina wrote:
>
>> I want to lock screen
>> and keep it as lock screen
>> not drop into suspend stage.
>>
>> How can I adjust the "lock screen" time or make it "lock screen"
>> forever.
>
> You can always manually lock the screen and it will remain so until you
> unlock it, no need to force a suspension nor wait for user inactivity...
>
> In GNOME, start → lock screen

Thanks. I know.

I did "lock screen",

but later it fallen into suspend stage when I came back such as 2 hours later.

> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

Best Regards,

lina

Old 09-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Camaleón

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:16:11 +0800, lina wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:13 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> How can I adjust the "lock screen" time or make it "lock screen"
>>> forever.
>>
>> You can always manually lock the screen and it will remain so until you
>> unlock it, no need to force a suspension nor wait for user
>> inactivity...
>>
>> In GNOME, start → lock screen
>
> Thanks. I know.
>
> I did "lock screen",
>
> but later it fallen into suspend stage when I came back such as 2 hours
> later.

Then disable "suspension" :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 09-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Umarzuki Mochlis

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:16:11 +0800, lina wrote:

> I did "lock screen",

> but later it fallen into suspend stage when I came back such as 2 hours

> later.

Then disable "suspension" :-?

Greetings,

--

Camalen
*

Try experimenting with power management:

System > Preferences > Screensaver > Power Management

Umarzuki Mochlis

http://debmal.my

Old 09-08-2011, 09:38 AM
lina

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Umarzuki Mochlis <umarzuki@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/9/7 Camalen <noelamac@gmail.com>
>>
>> On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 23:16:11 +0800, lina wrote:
>>

>> > I did "lock screen",
>> >
>> > but later it fallen into suspend stage when I came back such as 2 hours
>> > later.
>>
>> Then disable "suspension" :-?
>>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> --
>> Camalen
>

> Try experimenting with power management:
>
> System > Preferences > Screensaver > Power Management

Already done.

Thanks all.

--
Best Regards,