Old 09-07-2011, 12:17 PM
lina

Default how to keep the internet awak

Hi,

when I left the desk, I mainly just lock the screen.

suppose I left 2 hours, when I came back,

I used to need press the "power" button to wake it up, mouse and
keyboard does not work.

and the connection (ssh) to some other places used to choke there, so
I just close the terminal. and re-ssh again.

How can I keep the connection (ssh) awake when I left the desk.

Thanks,

--
Best Regards,

lina