Old 09-05-2011, 01:31 PM
Andreas Weber

Default ssh-agent started but environment not set

Hi

On my testing box, the ssh-agent gets started by settings in
/etc/X11/Xsession.options. This works as expected.

However, the environment is not set when I start Konsole (yes, KDE
user). IMO this should work out of the box without my patching whatever,
but maybe I missed something?

TIA, šndu