Old 09-05-2011, 04:46 AM
Frederic Robert

Default debian squeeze - default sound card

Hello,

I'm using debian squeeze, i've two sound cards.

0 snd_hda_intel
1 snd_usb_audio

How to change the default sound card?

--
Frederic Robert

Old 09-05-2011, 10:06 AM
Elimar Riesebieter

* Frederic Robert [110905 04:46 +0000]:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using debian squeeze, i've two sound cards.
>
> 0 snd_hda_intel
> 1 snd_usb_audio
>
> How to change the default sound card?

See /usr/share/doc/alsa-base/README.Debian.gz

Elimar
--
Learned men are the cisterns of knowledge,
not the fountainheads ;-)

Old 09-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Camaleón

On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 04:46:14 +0000, Frederic Robert wrote:

> I'm using debian squeeze, i've two sound cards.
>
> 0 snd_hda_intel
> 1 snd_usb_audio
>
> How to change the default sound card?

Unofficial ALSA FAQ has also good examples on how to change the default
device:

How can I change the default ALSA device?
http://alsa.opensrc.org/FAQ026

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 09-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Frederic Robert

On Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 12:06:11PM +0200, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> See /usr/share/doc/alsa-base/README.Debian.gz

Hello,

Thank you.

--
Frederic Robert