Old 09-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Ivan Shmakov

Default configuring XKB via xorg.conf

How do I configure XKB via xorg.conf? I'd like to configure XKB
as the following setxkbmap(1) invocation does, but right at the
X server's startup time.

$ setxkbmap -option terminate:ctrl_alt_backspace,keypad:legacy

And how do I get Shift + Num Lock “mouse keys” working, BTW?

--
FSF associate member #7257 Coming soon: Software Freedom Day

Old 09-02-2011, 05:33 PM
Camaleón

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 23:52:51 +0700, Ivan Shmakov wrote:

> How do I configure XKB via xorg.conf? I'd like to configure XKB
> as the following setxkbmap(1) invocation does, but right at the X
> server's startup time.
>
> $ setxkbmap -option terminate:ctrl_alt_backspace,keypad:legacy

Hum... since squeeze you should be able to do it by means of "/etc/
default/keyboard" file and place in there something like:

XKBOPTIONS="terminate:ctrl_alt_backspace,keypad:le gacy"

> And how do I get Shift + Num Lock “mouse keys” working, BTW?

What DE? In GNOME you can toggle this on/off in that way.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón