Old 09-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Camaleón

Default How kill an installation processus

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 18:11:13 +0200, alex.padoly wrote:

> I be installing squidguard and the phase of building Squidguard db take
> many times, how I can do to kill this installation?

ps aux|grep -i squid

Get the PID of the process and then kill it with "kill PID" and check it
it dies. If still there, try with a "kill -9 PID".

But terminating the instance by this abruptly way could generate many
incostintencies in the DB, are you sure you don't care about this? :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón