Old 08-30-2011, 08:06 PM
"Thomas H. George"

Default Nook Reader on Debian PC?

I have a pdf text which is hard to read. It occurred to me to try
installing the Nook reader to see if it would improve visibility. The
Barnes & Noble web site has downloads for Windows, Mac, iPads and
Android tablets and phones. I downloaded the Windows version and
installed it with Wine but have not got it working correctly as yet.

Has anybody already done this?

Old 08-31-2011, 06:12 AM
Scott Ferguson