Old 08-30-2011, 01:39 AM
Thomas Yao

Default Can't set Chrome as default web browser in KDE 4

Hi all, I just met this strange problem after I installed Squeeze with KDE 4
Everytime I open Google Chrome it told me it's not the default browser
yet and I clicked on set as default but the hint still show up
And I get Chrome set up as default Web Browser applications in System
Settings, the problem still exists
Any help? Thank you!

--
Twitter: @ghosTM55