Old 08-29-2011, 07:53 AM
H Xu

Default Want to adopt an orphan package but don't know what to do

Hello everyone,

I want to adopt an orphan package but I don't know what should I do to
make myself granted to do that. Could anyone offer me some help?

Thanks.

H Xu

Archive: 4E5B4566.7000804@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4E5B4566.7000804@gmail.com

Old 08-29-2011, 09:50 AM