Old 08-28-2011, 06:04 PM
Kostas Psilopoulos

Default Java Error or so...

in debian squeeze 2.6.32-5 with xen i try to set up a working eucalyptus cloud
I get a problem like this.
Is anyone aware of that kind of problem? how do i solve it, or anything usefull at all?
I'm kind of stuck in this...

Thank you all!

javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: pad block corrupted
at org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCEBlockCipher.engin eDoFinal(Unknown Source)
at javax.crypto.Cipher.doFinal(Cipher.java:1708)
at
edu.ucsb.eucalyptus.cloud.ws.WalrusImageManager.de cryptImage(WalrusImageManager.java:1006)
at
edu.ucsb.eucalyptus.cloud.ws.WalrusImageManager.de cryptImage(WalrusImageManager.java:338)
at
edu.ucsb.eucalyptus.cloud.ws.WalrusImageManager.ca cheImage(WalrusImageManager.java:526)
at
edu.ucsb.eucalyptus.cloud.ws.WalrusImageManager.ca cheImage(WalrusImageManager.java:1245)
at
edu.ucsb.eucalyptus.cloud.ws.WalrusControl.CacheIm age(WalrusControl.java:350)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Nativ e Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Native MethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at
org.mule.model.resolvers.AbstractEntryPointResolve r.invokeMethod(AbstractEntryPointResolver.java:147 )
at
org.mule.model.resolvers.ReflectionEntryPointResol ver.invoke(ReflectionEntryPointResolver.java:127)
at
org.mule.model.resolvers.DefaultEntryPointResolver Set.invoke(DefaultEntryPointResolverSet.java:50)
at
org.mule.component.DefaultLifecycleAdapter.interce pt(DefaultLifecycleAdapter.java:202)
at
org.mule.component.AbstractJavaComponent.invokeCom ponentInstance(AbstractJavaComponent.java:82)
at
org.mule.component.AbstractJavaComponent.doOnCall( AbstractJavaComponent.java:73)
at org.mule.component.AbstractComponent.onCall(Abstra ctComponent.java:87)
at org.mule.model.seda.SedaService.doSend(SedaService .java:234)
at org.mule.service.AbstractService.sendEvent(Abstrac tService.java:510)
at org.mule.DefaultMuleSession.sendEvent(DefaultMuleS ession.java:351)
at
org.mule.routing.inbound.DefaultInboundRouterColle ction.send(DefaultInboundRouterCollection.java:196 )
at
org.mule.routing.inbound.DefaultInboundRouterColle ction.route(DefaultInboundRouterCollection.java:16 4)
at
org.mule.transport.AbstractMessageReceiver$Default InternalMessageListener.onMessage(AbstractMessageR eceiver.java:604)
at
org.mule.transport.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:346)
at
org.mule.transport.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:269)
at
org.mule.transport.AbstractMessageReceiver.routeMe ssage(AbstractMessageReceiver.java:262)
at
org.mule.transport.vm.VMMessageReceiver.onMessage( VMMessageReceiver.java:98)
at
org.mule.transport.vm.VMMessageDispatcher.doDispat ch(VMMessageDispatcher.java:66)
at
org.mule.transport.AbstractMessageDispatcher$Worke r.run(AbstractMessageDispatcher.java:262)
at org.mule.work.WorkerContext.run(WorkerContext.java :310)

Old 08-30-2011, 02:11 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 21:04:59 +0300, Kostas Psilopoulos wrote:

> in debian squeeze 2.6.32-5 with xen i try to set up a working eucalyptus
> cloud I get a problem like this.
> Is anyone aware of that kind of problem? how do i solve it, or anything
> usefull at all? I'm kind of stuck in this...

(...)

> javax.crypto.BadPaddingException: pad block corrupted

(...)

Looks like a Java error coming from the run application.

Under what Java VM are you running it? Also, consider posting this
question in the application forums/mailing list, I think you will get
further info :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón