Old 08-28-2011, 02:46 AM
Morning Star

Default Error; Skreener stop installing

Hi guys,I'm having trouble installing skreener. Here are what I do and the output result:
user@desktop: ~/Downloads/skreener/skreener-0.1.1$ mkdir b && cd b && cmake .. -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=release && make -j3

Output in the screen:-- The C compiler identification is GNU-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - doneCMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindKDE4.cmake:98 (MESSAGE):* ERROR: cmake/modules/FindKDE4Internal.cmake not found in
* /home/user/.kde/share/apps;/usr/share/kde4/appsCall Stack (most recent call first):* CMakeLists.txt:8 (find_package)
$ cat /proc/versionLinux version 2.6.32-5-686 (Debian 2.6.32-34squeeze1) (dannf@debian.org) (gcc version 4.3.5 (Debian 4.3.5-4) ) #1 SMP Wed May 18 07:08:50 UTC 2011*

What should I do?
Thanks in advance,
Marco