Old 08-28-2011, 02:09 AM
Sharon Kimble

Default KMyMoney

I'm using KMyMoney 3.98.1 from the squeeze repo but would like to know
if there is a more uptodate version in any other repo please? The
currrent version on the KMyMoney site
[http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/index-home.html is 4.6.0.

Thanks
Sharon.
--
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html
efever http://www.efever.blogspot.com/

Old 08-28-2011, 02:22 AM
Nate Bargmann

Version 4.5.3 shows to be in Unstable right now.

- Nate >>

Old 08-28-2011, 04:01 AM
Sharon Kimble

On 28 August 2011 03:22, Nate Bargmann <n0nb@n0nb.us> wrote:
> Version 4.5.3 shows to be in Unstable right now.
>
> - Nate >>

Thanks for this Nate. Is unstable wheezy please? and if so do i just
change squeeze to wheezy in my /etc/apt/sources.list?

Thanks
Sharon.

Old 08-28-2011, 04:31 AM
Johan Grönqvist