Old 08-25-2011, 09:59 PM
sppmg

Default Why some gnome 3.0 program can't work?

(I use debian amd64 testing.and i-bus framework running.)

I upgrade debian (testing to testing) by apt yesterday.Some program come
to 3.0.for example ,gnome-terminal,epiphany-browser.

But they has some problem.

1. gnome-terminal can't type ,it have no responses when I type.It happen
in epiphany-browser.

2. tab can't switch by mouse wheel.

Anyone have same problem?

Is it bug ?

Archive: 4E56C5C9.2040303@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4E56C5C9.2040303@gmail.com

Old 08-27-2011, 10:03 AM
spp mg

Hi all.
I resolve problem 1.
I need install "ibus-gtk3",so problem is ibus.