Old 08-24-2011, 09:36 PM
Joao Roscoe

Default Using three monitors

Does anyone knows if it is possible to use three cheap 1440x900
displays in portrait position (thus, 900x1440), side by side, to
compose a 2700x1440 desktop? I have been looking at some adapters, and
it seems that all of them require that the displays remain in
landscape position, resulting in a 4320x900 desktop...

Joao

Old 08-25-2011, 05:32 PM
Wayne Topa

Does anyone knows if it is possible to use three cheap 1440x900
displays in portrait position (thus, 900x1440), side by side, to
compose a 2700x1440 desktop? I have been looking at some adapters, and
it seems that all of them require that the displays remain in
landscape position, resulting in a 4320x900 desktop...

Yes. Google has multiple ages of examples. Well it did yesterday when
I googled it.