Old 08-24-2011, 12:16 PM
"Martin Holtz"

Default Printers Office: How to free up staff time

Title: Print MIS | Print Management Software

This email contains graphics — please enable images in your email client to display completely.

Visit printmis.com
Constantly evolve
Download & trial now
Contact

Results are what matter. The rest is all minor detail.

Commercial print suppliers turn to us for our proven capabilities across the printing industry's business functions. From supply of customer facing applications, that simplify and efficiently help govern the print buying process in a convenient manner to easy to use management systems that help develop your business into a high-performance print operation.

We are a leading technology supplier and take our responsibility of ensuring that our customers stay consistently ahead of their competition seriously.

Learn more

Get the facts right. Smart management works.

For many print suppliers E Pro is so much more than a print management system. It’s the backbone that contributes to operational success by calculating costs, maximizing opportunities & increasing profit.

Participating in just about every area in your business, E Pro eliminates the need to focus energy on labour intensive functions such as estimating, production scheduling, procurement and logistics.

No manual calculations required. No guesswork required. In fact, no anything required. E Pro does it all for you.

Learn more or better still take a demo now

Customers, let’s give them something to remember.

Intense business competition has made many products and services interchangeable, and made price the ultimate determinant for consumers. When customers know they can get the same product at a lower price from someone else, they will. That is, unless you give them something they can't get anywhere else.

E Flo shows businesses how to break out of the commodity trap and create customer loyalty that overcomes the power of pricing.

Learn more or better still take a demo now

Ready for a test drive? Visit printmis.com to try our systems now.

Website: www.printmis.com
Website Login: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Password: easy123

North America & Canada: (203) 702 0638
UK: 0800 311 2048
Europe: +44 203 371 0125

2327 Colonial Ridge, Friendswood, Texas 77546, USA
©2011 Print M.I.S - All rights reserved.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click here to unsubscribe