Old 08-22-2011, 11:18 PM
Nora Curtis

Default Marketing Lists 2011

Title: HTML Message

Hi,

I hope you are the right person to discuss about the database for specific Industries. We are a leading player in the list vending industry catering to all list requirements from various industry sectors.

Have access to the Technology Users with optin email addresses across USA, UK, and Canada.

Information Technology : IBM Users, Sage Users, SAP Users, Oracle Users, Salesforce Users, CRM, ERP, Networking, Computer Hardware, Software, and IT Resellers (Value Added Resellers), List Brokers etc,

Other Industries :Technology, Networking, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Finance, Manufacturing, Education, Chemical, Construction, Human Resources, Automotive, Printing & Publishing, Marketing and Advertising, Hospitality, Retail, Real Estate and many more..

Top Level Executives List comprised of all Titles:- CEOs, CFOs, CTOs, COOs, CIOs,VP's, Presidents, Chairmanís, GMs, Mid level Managers, Sales and Marketing Managers, HR Managers, IT Managers, Sales & Marketing Executives, Publishers etc

List contains:- Name, Company Name, Website, SIC code, Phone No, Physical Address, Verified Email Address, etc...

Please let me know your Target Industry/Target market/Geographic/Demographic etc you wish to reach, so that I can send you few samples at no cost.

Email Appending/Data Appending Process :

Free Match Test : Just send us now few contacts in an excel sheet from your in-house database with missing email address, telephone numbers, fax numbers or mailing addresses, we can append it for you at no cost and this will help you check the quality of our services.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Nora Curtis Andres I Marketing Manager I Brand Marketing Strategy I 100 Church Street 7th Floor I New York 10007 United States.Ph : 213-455-2094.

If you wish to opt-out from our mailing list, reply as 'Unsubscribe" in the subject line.
TC:123IGPB0012