Old 08-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Andreas Glaeser

Default Kernelconfiguration for Pentium (R) 4 single core

Hi, debian people,

being not subscribed to this list, I send you my current
kernel-configuration attached to this e-mail. It seems to run correctly
so far. Its not very spectacular and has only minor changes. The main
differences are that it was made especially for Pentium (R) 4 CPUs and
'make localmodconfig' was used to generate it. This reduces the
build-time drastically by leaving away all modules which are not
present at that moment. So kids, if you try this at home, then remember
to plug in an USB-Stick and any other removable devices you might want
to use, else they will not work.