Old 08-19-2011, 05:41 PM
abdelkader belahcene

Default How to add a driver to kernel

Hi every body
I got a driver for networking * ( the c code) i want to add it to the kernel before compiling the kernel.

How to do it.
Is it enough to put the code in the directory* src/linux-2.6.39/drivers/net* and run the compilation procedure.

Or I have to declare somewhere the name, in order that menuconfig can find it??

thanks for help

Old 08-19-2011, 06:12 PM
shawn wilson

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=linux+compile+driver

The first link I get answers your question directly. However, I highly doubt you need to compile this...

On Aug 19, 2011 1:57 PM, "abdelkader belahcene" <abelahcene@gmail.com> wrote:> Hi every body