Old 06-29-2011, 12:14 PM
"Charlie Goodson"

Default Print with Automation & Efficiency

Title: Print Room

This email contains graphics — please enable images in your email client to display completely.

Visit printmis.com
Constantly evolve
Download & trial now
Contact

Graphics & Print Only

Commercial print suppliers turn to us for our proven capabilities across the printing industry's business functions. From supply of customer facing applications, that simplify and efficiently help govern the print buying process in a convenient manner to easy to use management systems that help develop your business into a high-performance print operation.
We are a leading technology supplier and take our responsibility of ensuring that our customers stay consistently ahead of their competition seriously. Learn more or better still take a demo now

The way print should be: automatic and effortless

E Pro is so much more than a print management system. It’s an easy way to manage just about everything in your print operation. How? By replicating your processes and seamlessly integrating labour intensive functions such as estimating and order processing, managing production schedules and moving data between departments within one system. Outcome, more power to your workforce. No syncing required. No headaches required. In fact, no anything required. E Pro does it all for you.

Learn more

The cloud: what it could mean to your business

E Flo helps print suppliers break out of the commodity trap and create customer loyalty that overcomes the power of pricing. Why bother? Intense business competition has made many products and services interchangeable, and made price the ultimate determinant for print buyers. When customers know they can get the same product at a lower price from someone else, they will. That is, unless you give them something they can't get anywhere else. With E Flo, powerful online editing and instant quotes are just for starters.

Learn more

Like taking the driving seat? Please visit printmis.com to try our systems now

Website: www.printmis.com
Website Login: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Password: easy123

North America & Canada: (203) 702 0638
UK: 0800 311 2048
Europe: +44 203 371 0125

2327 Colonial Ridge, Friendswood, Texas 77546, USA
©2011 Print M.I.S - All rights reserved.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click here to unsubscribe