FW: Bits from the Release Team - minutes (pt 1), retrospective, time based freezes and more!
Just a heads-up with the most important (for us users) pieces of
information. For all the gory details see
----- Forwarded message from Neil McGovern <firstname.lastname@example.org> -----
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 19:34:05 +0100
From: Neil McGovern <email@example.com>
Subject: Bits from the Release Team - minutes (pt 1), retrospective, time based freezes and more!
User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.21 (2010-09-15)
Sender: Neil McGovern <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In this update:
* Release Team sprint minutes <SPRINT>
* Squeeze wrap up/retrospective <RETRO>
* Release team membership/workload <MEMBERS>
* Time based freezes <TBF>
* Migrations from unstable to testing <BRITNEY>
* Misc, and what's in the next update <COMINGUP>
Note the above: we hope to FREEZE IN JUNE 2012.
Coming up in the next release update:
* Release Goals
* Arch requalification
* 0-day NMU policy
* Package removal process
* And more!