Old 06-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Camaleón

Default avidemux in testing ?

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:31:59 +0200, Maros Zilka wrote:

> I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can not find avidemux in
> current testing repos. I've tried
>
> "$ aptitude search avidemux"
> "$ apt-cache search avidemux"
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages and even Google but there wasn't
> any mention that this package is no longer in repos.
>
> Maybe I am missing something obvious... If it is not there could you
> recommend me some other video convertors ?

Avidemux is under debian-multimedia repo.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 06-26-2011, 03:40 PM
Scott Ferguson

On 27/06/11 01:31, Maros Zilka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can not find avidemux in
> current testing repos. I've tried
>
> "$ aptitude search avidemux"
> "$ apt-cache search avidemux"
> http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
> and even Google but there wasn't any mention that this package is no
> longer in repos.
>
> Maybe I am missing something obvious...
> If it is not there could you recommend me some other video convertors ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Maros.

Avidemus is in debian-multimedia (don't know that it was ever in the
main Debian repositories)
deb http://mirror.optus.net/debian-multimedia/ testing main non-free
deb-src http://mirror.optus.net/debian-multimedia/ testing main

You might like winff

Cheers

--
You know we armed Iraq. I wondered about that too, you know.
During the Persian Gulf war, those intelligence reports would come out:

Old 06-26-2011, 03:48 PM
Maros Zilka

On Sun, 2011-06-26 at 15:38 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:31:59 +0200, Maros Zilka wrote:
>
> > I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can not find avidemux in
> > current testing repos. I've tried
> >
> > "$ aptitude search avidemux"
> > "$ apt-cache search avidemux"
> > http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages and even Google but there wasn't
> > any mention that this package is no longer in repos.
> >
> > Maybe I am missing something obvious... If it is not there could you
> > recommend me some other video convertors ?
>
> Avidemux is under debian-multimedia repo.
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

I knew it was something obvious...