Old 06-26-2011, 03:31 PM
Maros Zilka

Default avidemux in testing ?

Hi,

I don't know what I am doing wrong but I can not find avidemux in
current testing repos. I've tried

"$ aptitude search avidemux"
"$ apt-cache search avidemux"
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
and even Google but there wasn't any mention that this package is no
longer in repos.

Maybe I am missing something obvious...
If it is not there could you recommend me some other video convertors ?

Thank you,

Maros.