Old 06-26-2011, 02:03 PM
"H.S."

Default mixer and audio recording in Debian

Hello.

Does anyone have any experience with using the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0
(http://www.alesis.com/multimix8usb20) with Debian machines?

I have Debian Testing on am Amd64 and am looking to buy a mixer. I was
initially considering a Mackie mixer (which provides stereo outputs) but
realized that by using a USB I can record all channels indiviually
(instead of only two channels).

Thanks.

ever having been read.