Old 06-26-2011, 01:55 AM
Lennart Andersen

Default Keyboard - Xorg - Testing

Hi All,

I just installed Debian Testing on a Lenovo T420,
for some strange reason the keyboard does not work in Gnome.

Has anyone seen this behavior before?
--

Lennart Andersen
St Thomas, Ontario

Old 06-26-2011, 09:57 AM
Camaleón

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011 21:55:40 -0400, Lennart Andersen wrote:

> I just installed Debian Testing on a Lenovo T420, for some strange
> reason the keyboard does not work in Gnome.

Does it work in a console terminal (tty1)?

> Has anyone seen this behavior before?

No indeed.

I just have installed testing into a Toshiba Tecra A7 and also use GNOME
but both, keyboard and touchpad work as expected.

I would check "lsmod | grep evdev" and also "grep -i keyboard /var/log/
Xorg.0.log".

Greetings,

--
Camaleón