Old 06-26-2011, 12:23 AM
"Greg Grundl"

Default ***Get thousands of TV Channels on your computer and never pay another monthly bill

Internet Friend,

You do not need a satellite dish, cable box or receiver to watch television with Satellite Direct. In fact, all you need to run our software is your home computer or laptop.
For less than half of what you are probably paying for one month of your current subscription service, you can enjoy unlimited
24/7 access to thousands of TV channels, right from your PC.
And with no hardware to install, you can forget about waiting around for a technician to set up your service.
Our easy, one time software download will take less than a minute.

For details and more information, please visit:

*

http://a8e79oxitk58zd9mfj3l2m6y9z.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=TV

*