Old 06-25-2011, 12:16 PM
AG

Default Advice sought on obtaining latest Amarok package

Dear all

Given the recent experiences I've encountered with testing, I am
somewhat gun-shy of updating my stable system.

However, I preferred the testing version of Amarok in terms of its
functionality, etc. So I am seeking some advice on the best (i.e. least
risky) way of obtaining the testing version of Amarok. I was thinking
of simply changing my sources.list to "testing" and installing the
Amarok packages. But I am reluctant to do so without double checking if
this is actually the wisest way of going about this.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

AG

Archive: 4E05D1AC.6020908@gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/4E05D1AC.6020908@gmail.com