Old 06-23-2011, 05:36 PM
green

Default imapfilter: delete_messages by uid

and got no response… perhaps someone here can help me.

I would like to deliver a group of messages locally and delete them
individually. I do not want to delete them after they all have been
delivered because then duplicates will be downloaded if it is interrupted.

What should I use after the pipe_to line?

Thanks

results = myaccount.INBOX:select_all()
for _, mesg in ipairs(results) do
mbox, uid = unpack(mesg)
text = mbox[uid]:fetch_message()
if (pipe_to('/usr/sbin/sendmail user', text) == 0) then
mesg:delete_messages()
end
end

Old 06-23-2011, 10:01 PM
lee

green <greenfreedom10@gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to deliver a group of messages locally and delete them
> individually. I do not want to delete them after they all have been
> delivered because then duplicates will be downloaded if it is interrupted.

Fetchmail can probably do what you want.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:37 AM
green

lee wrote at 2011-06-23 16:01 -0600:
> green <greenfreedom10@gmail.com> writes:
> > I would like to deliver a group of messages locally and delete them
> > individually. I do not want to delete them after they all have been
> > delivered because then duplicates will be downloaded if it is interrupted.
>
> Fetchmail can probably do what you want.

Thanks, but I am downloading *selections* of messages from IMAP folders, as
well as some other things, so I need to use imapfilter.