Old 06-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Miss Alima Mohameed

Default Please i need your help from Miss Alima.

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせし す新しいメールアドレス: alim_mo1112@yahoo.co.jp

Dearest one, I am Miss Alima Mohameed 21 years old. Please i have the sum of $7 million that i need your help. I inhreated this money from my late father. Please if you will help me reply me back so that i can tell you more about me and the money.

- Miss Alima Mohameed

Old 06-22-2011, 03:40 PM
Miss Alima Mohameed

Old 07-04-2011, 02:51 PM