Old 06-21-2011, 03:53 PM
"Alex PADOLY"

Default USB sound card

Hi,

I want like to know* if one of you tested a sound card usb (for example:* http://sybausa.com/productInfo.php?iid=248) with Debian 6.0.

I don't have a choice I must use a sound card usb!

Thanks!

Alex

Old 06-21-2011, 04:12 PM
Camaleón

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:54:19 +0000, alex.padoly wrote:

> I want like to know if one of you tested a sound card usb (for example:
> http://sybausa.com/productInfo.php?iid=248) with Debian 6.0. I don't
> have a choice I must use a sound card usb!

No personal experience but New Egg's customers say it works with linux:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=12-186-035&SortField=0&SummaryType=0&Pagesize=10&Purchase Mark=&SelectedRating=-1&VideoOnlyMark=False&VendorMark=&IsFeedbackTab=tr ue&Keywords=linux&Page=4#scrollFullInfo

And manufacturer also advertises that supports linux, so it
"sounds" (he!) good.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón