Old 06-21-2011, 12:21 PM
Eduardo M KALINOWSKI

Default Threading (was: QCAD Pro in Squeeze)

On Seg, 20 Jun 2011, wrote:

[To see how it works, I've tried to include all the References
in the header in this message. If Chuck or Lee complains I'll
know there's an error. ]

This message broke the thread. It has not References or In-Reply-To headers.

As someone said, your MUA should do that, not you. If it doesn't,
consider another MUA.

But at least you did not reply to a digest.

--
Grub first, then ethics.
-- Bertolt Brecht

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br

Archive: 20110621092101.82923u71ht7jfm4g@mail.kalinowski.co m.br">http://lists.debian.org/20110621092101.82923u71ht7jfm4g@mail.kalinowski.co m.br

Old 06-21-2011, 01:29 PM
Camaleón

On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:21:01 -0300, Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:

> On Seg, 20 Jun 2011, wrote:
>> [To see how it works, I've tried to include all the References in the
>> header in this message. If Chuck or Lee complains I'll know there's an
>> error. ]
>
> This message broke the thread. It has not References or In-Reply-To
> headers.
>
> As someone said, your MUA should do that, not you. If it doesn't,
> consider another MUA.

Don't blame the mailer. This is the first e-mail I see unthreaded coming
from Peter. Maybe he tweaked something and it was not working as expected.

> But at least you did not reply to a digest.

Sure. I'd say digests are for reading more than replying.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 06-21-2011, 04:24 PM
Alberto Luaces

Camaleón writes:

>> But at least you did not reply to a digest.
>
> Sure. I'd say digests are for reading more than replying.

In addition, there are some MUAs that can extract individual messages
from digests. Emacs gnus does this.

--
Alberto

Old 06-21-2011, 04:27 PM