Old 06-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Lubos Rendek

Default .htaccess problem...please provide some hints.

Hi guys,

I'm unable to get the right redirection using .htaccess file. What I
have is this

URL http://example.com/?lang=ar&
or
http://example.com/?lang=ar&registration

and I would like this to be redirected to http://example.com/ .

In fact I would like to have all URL's which contain "lang=" to be
redirected to http://example.com .

any hints?

thank you

lubos

Old 06-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Lubos Rendek

SOLVED:

If someone reads this post, here is how I solved my problem:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} lang=
RewriteRule (.*) ? [R=302,L]

lubos