Old 06-20-2011, 12:40 AM

Default Re (2): message threading; was Re (3): QCAD Pro in Squeeze

From: lee <lee@yun.yagibdah.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 00:54:27 +0200
> You donA't seem to have any "References:" headers, ...

Should the References trace back to the beginning of the thread?
In principle, the list processor could copy the References from the
referenced message and append the id of that message. I don't know
how it actually works.

> ... "in-reply-to" instead of "In-Reply-To".

RIght oh; according to RFC 5322 the parameter names in the header
are case sensitive.

> The message IA'm replying to is correctly displayed as the top of a new
> thread.

Yes, I intended to start a new thread on "message threading". Hence
the subject "message threading; was Re (3): QCAD Pro in Squeeze".

Thanks, ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 450 2132. bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca