Old 06-19-2011, 05:24 AM
"giovanni_re"

Default Debian Partitioning HowTo Wiki ; gre

The Debian Partitioning wiki is badly out of date -
Could you make a contribution here by email,
or on the wiki?

Also, the Installation Guide, is behind the times:
6.3.3. Partitioning and Mount Point Selection
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/amd64/ch06s03.html.en#di-partition