Old 06-18-2011, 07:06 PM
"Eric d'Halibut"

Default OT mutt question

What can I put in my .muttrc to tell mutt to open on the very last
message regardless of whether it is new or old or read or not?

Best regards in advance!

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

Old 06-18-2011, 09:28 PM
Brian

On Sat 18 Jun 2011 at 15:06:42 -0400, Eric d'Halibut wrote:

> What can I put in my .muttrc to tell mutt to open on the very last
> message regardless of whether it is new or old or read or not?

Have a play with:

folder-hook . 'exec last-entry'

Old 06-19-2011, 03:49 AM
"Eric d'Halibut"