Memory Empowerment for Business Professionals
Wednesday, 21st September 2011, 9.00am - 5.00pm, Prince Hotel & Residence Kuala Lumpur
- Do you often meet someone familiar but cannot recall his/her name?
- Do you need to hold on to your shopping list and tick as you pick your groceries?
- Have you ever experienced checking the dictionary and forgetting the meaning a day later?
If you said yes to any of the above, you need to attend this workshop in order to see
immediate improvement in your memory power. This workshop is designed to be interactive,
lively and lots of fun. It provides memory empowerment techniques through lectures,
motivation by the power of a trained memory and progress checks that will allow participants
to learn and see immediate improvement. Come join us at this exciting 1-day workshop and
boost your memory power!
This fun and exhilarating workshop will help you:
- Remember Names to Faces
- Overcome Absent-Mindedness
- Double or Triple your Memory Power by Unleashing your Hidden Talent
- Remember Key Words More Effectively and Efficiently for Tests, Presentations and more
- Remember Long Strings of Numbers (E.g. Dates, facts, figures)
- Remember Meanings of New Words with Ease
- Instill Confidence in Learning New Knowledge
- Motivation by the Power of a Trained Memory
- The Gist of Memory
- The Easy-to-Learn Memory System
- Mental Filing
- Technique on Retaining New Vocabulary
- Techniques on Remembering Key Words (E.g. Company vision, mission, core values)
- The Powerful Memory System Used by Most Memory Experts in the World
- Techniques on Remembering Names to Faces
- Memorising Long String of Numbers (E.g. Dates, facts, figures, bank account numbers)
- Overcoming Absent-Mindedness with Practical Memory Tips
Registration fee: RM900.00 (Includes documentation, refreshments and lunch)
For more information or to receive a brochure, please contact
Ms Kuan Yee Lin at (65) 63348311 or email@example.com
We look forward to your participation in this seminar.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive: 20110617234735.D836513A4EED@liszt.debian.org">http ://lists.debian.org/20110617234735.D836513A4EED@liszt.debian.org