Old 06-17-2011, 06:22 PM
Junjie QIAN

Default HELP: Number of CPU cores is not right

Hi all,

Now I have one more problem is that the OS cannot recognize the right number of CPU Cores. The OS is Debian_5.0.8_amd64.

The computer OS running has 48-core CPU, but the OS now only can recognize 32-core of CPU.

The kernel version is 2.6.26-2-amd64.

I tried to update the version of the kernel, but failed.

So could anyone give me some advice to fix this?
Thanks!
Best
Junjie