Old 06-17-2011, 08:42 AM
Vratislav Podzimek

Default more DNS servers and netmask settings for wireless connections

These are two patches enabling DNS settings (new version accepting multiple
DNS servers) and netmask settings for wireless connections. I know there are
not many value checks. This is changed in another patch ("be more defensive...")

Old 06-20-2011, 12:33 PM
Radek Vykydal

These are two patches enabling DNS settings (new version accepting multiple
DNS servers) and netmask settings for wireless connections. I know there are
not many value checks. This is changed in another patch ("be more defensive...")

With those additional changes (esp. ip_str_to_nbo prototype) I say ACK.

Radek