-   -   more DNS servers and netmask settings for wireless connections (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/540842-more-dns-servers-netmask-settings-wireless-connections.html)

Vratislav Podzimek 06-17-2011 08:42 AM

more DNS servers and netmask settings for wireless connections

These are two patches enabling DNS settings (new version accepting multiple
DNS servers) and netmask settings for wireless connections. I know there are
not many value checks. This is changed in another patch ("be more defensive...")

Radek Vykydal 06-20-2011 12:33 PM

more DNS servers and netmask settings for wireless connections

These are two patches enabling DNS settings (new version accepting multiple
DNS servers) and netmask settings for wireless connections. I know there are
not many value checks. This is changed in another patch ("be more defensive...")

With those additional changes (esp. ip_str_to_nbo prototype) I say ACK.

Radek