Old 06-16-2011, 11:37 PM

Default Re (6): Configuring Iceweasel security policies.

From: Camaleon <noelamac@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 18:25:47 +0000 (UTC)
> Err... Peter, have you considered using the suggestedA1 extension?
> https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/281

I had foolishly assumed it wouldn't work for Iceweasel; but it does,
in Iceweasel 3.5.16 in Squeeze. Thanks!

> ... consider opening a bug at Firefox bugzilla for the things that you
> have already tried and did not work ...

That had crossed my mind. After all, an add-on to cancel the security
add-on might not be the most elegant way to open a file. OK, I'm
stretching it but you get my drift.

Thanks again, ... Peter E.

Telephone 1 360 450 2132. bcc: peasthope at shaw.ca