-   -   /etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/540586-etc-dhcp3-dhclient-conf.html)

Lorenzo Beretta 06-16-2011 04:01 PM

/etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf

Hello everyone,
I stumbled on debian's bug #561461, googled for a fix, applied it... and
still nothing worked, until I realized I had edited
/etc/dhcp3/dhclient.conf instead of /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf (doh!)

I can't find anything in `apt-file search`, so I guess that
dhcp3/dhclient.conf is a leftover from some old version - am I right?
can I just delete the whole directory and forget about it?

LB