Old 06-15-2011, 05:18 PM
John Mollman

Default debian-user-digest Digest V2011 #1154

How would I add myself to the plugdev group?

John

Old 06-15-2011, 05:58 PM
"Hans-J. Ullrich"

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011 schrieb John Mollman:
> How would I add myself to the plugdev group?
>
> John
Try groupadd in the commandline. In KDE you can use kusers, which does the job
very well. Kusers is my favourite tool.

Good luck

Hans

Old 06-15-2011, 06:05 PM
Brian

On Wed 15 Jun 2011 at 19:58:05 +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011 schrieb John Mollman:
> > How would I add myself to the plugdev group?
> >
> > John
> Try groupadd in the commandline. In KDE you can use kusers, which does the job
> very well. Kusers is my favourite tool.

groupadd creates a new group. vigr is a command line method.